Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Too Cute To Pass Up

Guess who went shopping? OK, technically I didn't (my mom bought this...), but because it was Labor Day, there were some major sales! And this little item was to cute to pass up. I have been needing a new Vera Bradley wallet for a while now, because I use my old on ALL THE TIME and it got worn out. So, I thought, why not go get one this weekend while it is on sale!
Here is the one I ended up buying.

Front view- Isn't the pattern cute?


Back view- with an ID holder
At first I wasn't sure about this one. I really liked the pattern but the style was different then anything I'd seen. The wallet opens up and gives you a slot on the front for the cards and there is also a change pocket, but know real place to keep bills (I ended up slipping them behind my ID, out of sight. That's OK, right?). Anyways, I ended up loving the pattern so much that I bought it anyways! And it was on sale, even better.

Open wallet- You can see the coin pouch with the zipper, kinda.

This is how the card slot worked. The cards actually stay in there and it gives you better access to them.
In the end, I am very happy with this purchase. Vera Bradley's items have adorable patterns and are high quality. Let me know what you think! Do you like the pattern? What about the style?

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment