Monday, September 2, 2013

Picking Out a New Puppy

This Labor Day weekend, I took a road trip with my mother and my sister up to WI. We were visiting relatives, but the main purpose of the trip was something entirely different. 
It all started a little over a year ago when we got our first dog, Teddy. He is a chocolate cockapoo (cocker spaniel and poodle mix), and he is so lovable and playful. We got him from a breeder in WI, and my whole family has grown very attached. He is a handful and it was quite an undertaking to train him, but every minute was worth it. 
Teddy





Because of this love that we felt for our new member of the family and Teddy's need to constantly play, we thought we would look into getting Teddy a little sister. 


And so, we are undertaking the journey of a new puppy again, and this weekend was the first step. When my sister, my mother and I drove up to WI, we were picking out a female dog (still a cockapoo) from the same breeder as before. There were four adorable, little puppies to pick from, three chocolate colored and one lighter colored. We ended up picking the lightest colored one because we were all drawn to its adorable dark nose and calm personality, something that we think will balance out Teddy's personality well. 

The New Puppy, Daisy


All Three Chocolate Puppies
I am so excited about our new dog and I will be posting more pictures when the time comes!

xoxo,

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. OMG,such a cute post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for the sweet comment! I viewed your blog and I loved it so I followed! Thanks again! xoxo

      Delete